January 24, 2012

Mission Statement

Never be content with your grasp of the gospel. The gospel is life-permeating, world-altering, universe-changing truth. It has more facets than any diamond. Its depths man will never exhaust -C. J. Mahaney, Living the Cross Centered Life
I have one earnest desire above all else, that I cling to the grace that was purchased for me by my King, Christ Jesus. That I stand firmly on this rock, and this rock alone. By doing so I will seek to see and understand everything and everybody through the lenses of the gospel. To live a Christ-centered life so that it permeates into every facet of who I am and how I live out my life.

I will strive to live out a life that abounds with creativity, cultivates beauty, and images a divine romance with the lover of my soul (Isaiah 54 & Hosea 2:16-19).

1 comment :

  1. LOVE these, LOVE.

    Cling, that word, has helped me SO much in my walk with Christ.

    thanks for posting these...:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.