December 17, 2011

Weekend Link Love

To Surf...
Earworm Song... (a childhood favorite)...

Quote Lovin'...
There is a false and momentary happiness in self satisfaction, but it always leads to sorrow because it narrows and deadens our spirit. True joy is found in unselfish love, a love which increases the proportion as it is shared. There is no end to the sharing of love; therefore the potential joy of such love is without limit. Infinite sharing is the law of God's inner life. He has made the sharing of ourselves the law of our own being, so that it is in loving others that we best love ourselves. -Thomas Merton
It is the beautiful task of Advent to awaken in all of us memories of goodness and thus to open doors of hope. -Joseph Ratzinger 
The natural gift of wonder God gave us as children was meant to be kept alive.…Instead we let wonder go to sleep. We entered the typical dream state of most humans. -Rev. Alfred McBride
God is not a power or principle or law, but he is a living, creating, communicating person — a mind who thinks, a heart who feels, a will who acts, whose best name is Father. -R.H.

4 comments :

  1. I can't wait for PW's new cookbook! I was so excited when I saw that post the other day. Hooray! And for the crafts...I've been wanting to make my own DIY snow globe. Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love these posts are so special, and neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooonderful quotes.
    and yeah, lately with my boredom with recipes i've done before, i've been searching on her site....it all is SOOOO good! mmm :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.