December 10, 2011

Weekend Link Love

To Surf...
Earworm Song...


Quote Lovin'...
Self-protection inhibits you from giving fully of yourself. -Darrin Patrick
For the great and powerful of this world, there are only two places where their courage fails them...the manger and the cross. -Dietrich Bonoeffer
The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing. -Marcus Aurelius
If my heart is a glass and I'm full of myself, the glass must be up-ended; the heart bled-out. A transfusion is required. -Zach Hunter
Prayer means letting God's creative love touch the most hidden places of our being. -Nouwen

2 comments :

  1. oooh, thats a great quote by zach hunter. cute song too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm....love that marcus aurelius quote. and the nouwen one, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.