November 25, 2011

Weekend Link Love

To Surf...
Song on replay...


Quote Lovin'
The wounds God allows are part of His work to redeem and restore. -Bob Bickford
Biblical womanhood is ALL about showcasing the beauty of Christ. If we are not displaying the attractiveness and the mission of Christ, are we being the women GOD would have us to be? What difference has the Gospel made in your womanhood? -David Platt
The walks and talks we have with our two-year-olds in red boots have a great deal to do with the values they will cherish as adults. -Edith F. Hunter
Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead. -Louisa May Alcott

3 comments :

  1. Matthew West has Christmas songs? Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. natalie, i LOVE your christmas layout and i LOVE that david platt quote! i am soooo behind on my blog reading, but i hope you had an amazing thanksgiving! have fun with all the christmas festivities coming up YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new banner!!! So pretty!

    Great quotes, my friend. I hope you're having a great weekend. :)
    Emily at Amazing Grapes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.