November 19, 2011

Weekend Link Love

To Surf...
Earworm Song...


Quote Lovin...
Some day you will be old enough to start read fairy tales again. -C.S. Lewis
Creative endeavors release joy because creativity is one of the strongest expressions of God’s image. Creativity aligns us with our truest selves – which ultimately brings us into contact with the God whose image we reflect. All of this, invisibly, is pure joy. -AJ
Let’s break out of our isolation and realize that Someone who dwells in the center of our beings wants to listen with love to all that occupies and preoccupies our minds. -Henri Nouwen
Rest time is not waste time. It is economy to gather fresh strength... -Spurgeon

3 comments :

  1. I LOVE that quote by Spurgeon! Just what I needed to get the day going right! :) Blessings! :)
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i love it all.
    going to definitely read that jon acuff coffee post. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. as always, there's one quote that I love. Spurgeon's done it again! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.