October 30, 2011

Weekend Link Love

The Links...
Earworm song this week...


Quote Lovin'
A woman who fears the Lord will not run away from God to satisfy her longings and relieve her anxieties. She will wait for the Lord. She will hope in God. She will stay close to the heart of God and trust in his promises. The prospect of departing into the way of sin will be too fearful to pursue; and the benefits of abiding in the shadow of the Almighty too glorious to forsake. --John Piper
A friend is one who walks in when others walk out. --Walter Winchell
I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string. —L.M. Montgomery
I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything. —F.Scott Fitzgerald

6 comments :

  1. Love this, Natalie! You always have the best links- so cheerful for a beautiful fall day,too. Where do you find all of your quotes? I've copied so many onto scrap papers I have all over my room. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that fitzgerald quote is stunning.

    thaaaanks for the next obsession song....joshua radin.... :)

    btw, that is some expensive tea! but it looks cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these quotes :) The John Piper one is very inspiring xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this song!! I hadn't heard it before so thanks for sharing. :) And a Harry Potter wedding...um interesting is all I'm going to say. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. more amazing quotes to add to my quote collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so crushing on that song!
    Lovely links as always.
    "WHAT THE" moment with the HP theme weddings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.