October 22, 2011

Romantic Weekend Link Love and Rambling

I'm in a rather romantic mood this weekend... hence the theme of this weekend's link love and ramblings ;)
If you're a Michael Buble fan, you're going to love Matt Dusk. I promise. 
Quote Lovin'...
You’ll be my Gilbert Blythe. You know what I love about that character in Anne of Gables? He was always there to listen to her, faithful, always [sought] her out... continually infatuated with Anne, he never got discouraged, he periodically rescued her, sacrificed for her, waited for her, sometimes made her mad, and most importantly- he kept trying for her heart. First, they were friends. He got to know her personality and understand her... For years, he was patient and persistent. He never gave up. Please be that for me. Love, Your Anne of Green Gables (from tmfs)
We will fall in love with one another because we have fallen in love with the Christ we see in each other. -Unknown
I wish you were here. But you're not, you're there. And there doesn't know how lucky it is. -Unknown
You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you... -Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice
Men who love Jesus are just so stinkin' attractive. -Rebekah

3 comments :

  1. "I wish you were here. But you're not, you're there. And there doesn't know how lucky it is. -Unknown"

    aww.. yes.

    hah, i love this. "romantic" weekend link love. lol. :)

    hope your weekend's going good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a helpless romantic too, love u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will fall in love with one another because we have fallen in love with the Christ we see in each other. -Unknown
    ^^ i LOVE that... so true... any goodness inside of us is HIS goodness :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.