October 12, 2011

Driscoll+Coffee=Therapy

So this just hasn't been my week at all. I sure hope it get's better with my best friend coming into town tomorrow. Just need to get through my philosophy final tomorrow morning and no school related stuff till next week. Which is good. Really good since I don't really want to be near that place at the moment. 

If anybody noticed that whole little freak-out on twitter I had than you know yesterday turned into one of those days where I swear off the whole male race. (With the exception of a few.) Basically to sum it up there's this guy who keeps trying to make a pass at me and will not leave me alone, regardless of how bluntly I tell him to shut-up and go away. And yesterday it just kept getting worse as the day progressed. I really don't know anything about the guy, and the fact that he said some things... it was just disrespectful and, yeah it stung a bit. There's no other way to put it than that. And yes, I came home and cried, because that's my thing now. So there you have it. I'm not a piece of meat or an object and I hate being treated like one. I'm not a freaking target! And I don't need this right now with everything else going on in my life.

So in an effort to cheer myself up and get my mind off of things I'm going to plop back into my bed on this cozy, rainy fall day. I've got a cup of coffee and a Mark Driscoll sermon in hand, because I'm weird and listening to sermons seems to quite my heart faster than anything else (that and a hike with a friend, which isn't an option this morning).

Note to Self: Find a cute puppy who gives kisses.
Note to You: I'm going to really try and keep these depressing posts to a minimum from now on.

3 comments :

  1. Booo crappy disrespectful men. :( not all are like that, so stay strong. :)

    I think getting back in that bed and listening to a sermon is a great idea. Enjoy your time with your friend. I hope it does the trick to turn yourself around. :)
    Emily w/Amazing Grapes

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm coffee and a good word = awesomeness.
    i really hope that bugger goes away! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw i'm so sorry that you are having a tough time friend! guys can be a huge pain in the neck...not all of them though ;) keep hanging in there!♥

    praying for you!♥


    reply to your comment on my jeans post--

    Yes I looked at Kohls but found none that fit and that i liked :/ I'm gonna check out what American Eagle though. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts, comments, and encouragements! =) I do monitor every comment I get so that I can comment back as much as possible.

Any comments I personally deem as inappropriate or disrespectful (and any spam) will be trashed.